Join YFALS and ALS TDI at one of our many events and start fundraising! We play corntoss, run 5ks, golf, polar bear
plunge, and drink beers all across the country – always in the name of ALS research of course. Plus we are always up
for fun new ways to bring in the bucks so let us know if you're up for starting your own fundraising campaign!
- Bay Area
- Washington DC
- Other cities
- Ales for ALS: Raise a pint and get hyped as we hop our way to a cure for ALS at 140 breweries across the country.
- Tri State Trek: Join our 500-member Trek family in biking 270 miles through Massachusetts, Connecticut and New York at this event affectionately known as Trekmas.
- Race 4 Research: Nerd out at this 5k race and awareness walk starting and finishing at our very own Cambridge, MA lab.
- For other events, check out our events calendar.
- Start your own fundraiser
- Step 1: Don't know where to start? Let us know you're interested in fundraising and we'll help brainstorm ideas and get you going. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 2: Ready to run (or walk, toss, drink…)? Create your own fundraising page on our RAISE fundraising platform.
- Step 3: You've got this thing, but we're here to help! Check out some of these tips and tricks to help your event go smoothly.
Subscribe to our newsletter